Saturday, January 05, 2013

Analysis of blog posts

When I started this blog 8 years ago I called it A-book-look because I was expecting most of my posts to be about books. During the summer I have been doing some research and discovered that up until 31 December 2012, 327 (31%) of my posts were devotional thoughts based on a particular Bible verse. I have written 216 (20%) formal book reviews and a further 84 (8%) more general posts about books. I guess if you count the Bible as a book then 59% of my posts are about books!

The other 41% of posts have covered a wide range of topics including thoughts arising from news reports, sporting events, sermons, poems, songs, quotes, movies, conferences, seminars, holidays, my work in libraries and my life in general. I also discovered that I write 2.7 posts per week.

I continue to find lots to write about and hope you will continue to find articles here that pique your interest and encourage you in your Christian walk.

Technorati StumbleUpon Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments: